QuickFit Balance Insoles
Ready-to-wear custom insoles for men and women who experience everyday discomfort or fatigue in their feet and lower limbs. Ready to wear or heat-mould at home in a conventional oven, for a perfect custom fit.
Designed for heavy use and training, QuickFit Control delivers increased control during the game by supporting your feet in your football boots/ice skates, with the patented core including a strong balance plate providing correct alignment and even weight distribution. With your feet properly supported you can concentrate on your game and hit the target.
Unlike our 100% Custom Insoles which are moulded by our in-store experts, QuickFit is a range of pre-moulded insoles sold off-the-shelf/online, which you can easily heat and mould to your unique feet in the comfort of your own home.
Highlights | Technology
- Patented, custom-moulded balance plate for dynamic arch support
- Durable top layer with antibacterial coating
- Comfortable, high-quality shock absorption
- High-strength base surface with a dual coloured EVA base that emphasises the heel and arch support area
- Increased shock absorption on hard surfaces
- Enhanced energy transfer and traction
|With proper care FootBalance Custom Insoles can be expected to last eight to twelve months. Like any footwear, the life of the insoles depends on how often they are worn, the intensity of the activity used for, and how well they are cared for.|
|You can prolong the life of your insoles by keeping them clean and dry. Alternating between two or more pairs of insoles will allow the insoles to air out and 'rest' between use, prolonging their lifespan. Your insoles will air out best if slipped slightly out of your shoes between use.|
|To clean your FootBalance Custom Insoles, brush them clean or wipe them lightly with a damp cloth. Do not soak the insoles. Do not machine wash or dry the insoles; nor dry clean. Do not expose the insoles to excessive heat, for example do not dry them on top of a radiator or by a camp fire or stove.|
Conveniently customised by heat moulding at home
- Using your factory insoles as a guide, trim around the toe to fit insoles to your shoes
- Heat you conventional oven to 80°C and place QuickFit insoles upside down in the over for 5 minutes
- Place QuickFit insoles into your shoes and walk around for 5 minutes to mold them to your arches