A pre-moulded, thin and narrow insole. Designed for day-to-day activities, bringing increased comfort for snug street footwear. The pre-moulded arch support can be customised at home, by heat moulding using a conventional oven.
The insole offers moderate support and cushioning, while the balanced heel cup keeps feet in place and the microsuede top layer provides a soft and luxurious feel.
Highlights | Technology
- Comfortable, high-quality shock absorption
- Microsuede top layer provides a soft and luxurious feel
- Balance plate shape optimised for tight-fitting shoes
- Balanced heel cup keeps feet in place
|With proper care FootBalance Custom Insoles can be expected to last eight to twelve months. Like any footwear, the life of the insoles depends on how often they are worn, the intensity of the activity used for, and how well they are cared for.|
|You can prolong the life of your insoles by keeping them clean and dry. Alternating between two or more pairs of insoles will allow the insoles to air out and 'rest' between use, prolonging their lifespan. Your insoles will air out best if slipped slightly out of your shoes between use.|
|To clean your FootBalance Custom Insoles, brush them clean or wipe them lightly with a damp cloth. Do not soak the insoles. Do not machine wash or dry the insoles; nor dry clean. Do not expose the insoles to excessive heat, for example do not dry them on top of a radiator or by a camp fire or stove.|
Conveniently customised by heat moulding at home
- Using your factory insoles as a guide, trim around the toe to fit insoles to your shoes
- Heat you conventional oven to 80°C and place QuickFit insoles upside down in the over for 5 minutes
- Place QuickFit insoles into your shoes and walk around for 5 minutes to mold them to your arches