FS4 Plantar Fasciitis ¼ Crew Socks
OS1st Plantar Fasciitis ¼ Crew Socks are designed to offer strategically placed, medical grade support, along with unique features to provide relief and to help prevent recurring symptoms of plantar fasciitis and everyday foot and leg pain. Wearing these socks during runs or sports activity will aid in preventing plantar fasciitis symptom onset and act as an overall foot health and performance aid.
With precisely targeted compression levels, the FS4TM features Compression Zone Technology® that is designed for proper foot support and injury prevention.
Highlights | Technology
- Medical grade support
- Y-Gore heel for anatomical shape
- Patented Compression Zone Technology
- Seamless construction for added comfort
- Moisture-wicking, extra durable and anti-bacterial soft nylon
- Extra cushioning without the bulk
- Anatomical left / right design for a perfect fit
- Targeted conditions: Plantar fasciitis, foot fatigue, arch pain, heel pain
- Quarter cut, ankle socks
- Sold as a pair
|How long will my OS1st® Compression Sleeve last?|
|OS1st® Compression Sleeves use the best materials available. With proper care, our compression sleeves will last at least 6 months of continuous use. It is natural for compression fabrics to begin to loosen after 6 months of continuous use and washing.|